Collection: Made To Measure
At NEEWIN Alteration Specialists, our goal is to ensure you look your best at your events. We provide high-end made to measure gowns and dresses for special occasions such as wedding, gala, party, meeting, photoshoot and more.
How Does it Work?
1. Connect with us at email@example.com by including your name, phone number, event type, and date of event.
2. We will reserve a 30 minutes, free consultation so you can speak with our head designer Nghi Nguyen. Consultation has the option to be virtual or in-studio.
3. For production to start, a non-refundable deposit is required.
4. The first fitting will be scheduled based on the event date. For custom designs, it is normal to have 1-3 fittings.
5. A final payment is required to pick-up garment.
6. Show off your custom garment at your event!
*All custom designs are final sale.
How long is the production?
Depend on your event date and our availability, the production can take from 8-14 weeks from the date deposit is made. A complexity garment might take longer time to complete such as wedding gowns, which can take up to 4-6 months. The early we start, the better we have in the timing.
How much is your pricing range?
For custom-made designs, we only provide couture quality, which is one of the highest craftsmanship in garment making. Beside designing and production cost, pricing varies depend on other factors such as style, fabric and material cost.
The starting price list below includes our standard, solid pattern fabric and materials.
_ A simple, classic evening dress: $900 and up
_ A classic, floor length wedding gown: $2,000 and up
_ A Tea Ceremony Ao Dai: $800 and up
_ A Wedding Ao Dai: $1,200 and up
_ Mother of The Bride and Groom Dress: $1,000 and up
_ Bridesmaids Dresses Package (from 6 dresses and up): $500/ dress